BCP applied our unmatched approach to superior visual presentation to obtain a full price, no subsidy offer in one day. We fully furnished our client's home from the "House of BCP" interior design collection to drive buyer interest and offer terms.
Enjoy this lovely home, spectacularly presented through photos and a video featurette.
Please enjoy this 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, 2296 sq.ft. townhouse in sought-after Cameron Station, which is the premiere community in Alexandria's West End. This house has high-end upgrades throughout, with mature tree privacy to enjoy from your deck and patio, which is a highly desired feature within the community.
The upgrades and appointments to this house are present in every room and every view within. A focus on the details, both big and small, is apparent throughout. An eye-pleasing color palette throughout the house will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- The ground level entry leads to a family room where one wall is a custom built in with shelving, wood cabinet top, and lower cabinets. This level has wide-plank wood floors to add to the visual appeal of this space, a gas fireplace, upgraded half bath, and under stair storage closet.
- The family room accesses the fenced patio area, which has a patio, steps, and seating area created using flagstone. The landscaping is newly installed with low- to no-maintenance plantings so the new homeowner can immediately start to use and enjoy this space.
- The second floor is the main living level in the house. The kitchen has new high-end granite counters, a coordinating polished marble tile backsplash, and stainless appliances, with seating available at the island. An area adjacent to the kitchen offers space for a dining table or a seating area to relax or watch the cook at work. A new candelabra with a champagne bronze finish provides a design focal point to compliment the granite counters.
- The living room on this floor is sized for three separate seating areas, with a bronze open cage light fixture providing design impact.
- The third floor has two bedrooms, each sized for a Queen bed. The larger bedroom also has a separate seating area, with a large walk-in closet. The laundry is located on this level.
- The full bath between the spare bedrooms has new, high-end granite with rectangular sinks, Delta Silverton fixtures and accessories, framed mirrors, and upgraded light fixture.
- The entire fourth floor is the Master Suite. The Master Bedroom is sized for King bed, with a vaulted ceiling, space for a separate seating area, and a large walk-in closet.
- The Master Bathroom has new, high-end granite on the vanity, rectangular sinks, brushed nickel Moen fixtures, framed mirror, and upgraded light fixture. The bathroom has an elevated soaking tub, separate shower, and a water closet for privacy.
- The house has been newly painted with neutral Benjamin Moore colors that will work with any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- Every window in the house has custom plantation shutters.
- All door hardware in the house has been upgraded to brushed nickel finish with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
- All light fixtures in the house have been upgraded.
- The HVAC systems were upgraded in 2015 and 2012.
Cameron Station Details:
Cameron Station is located just inside the Beltway, with easy access to 395/495/95. The Community offers morning and evening shuttle bus service to the Van Dorn Metro, which is five minutes from the Community. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Old Town Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Cameron Station. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit Cameron Station from their proximity, but Cameron Station will still offer its residents a rare neighborhood, park-like setting inside the Beltway.
When entering the Community, you enjoy a drive up a tree-lined boulevard, which gives Cameron Station a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. The focal point of the Community is the Cameron Club, with its Colonial architecture complete with a clock tower, and the Gazebo in the centrally-located roundabout. The Cameron Club offers residents a first-class fitness center and a large pool.
Cameron Station also has green space features that are hard to find inside the Beltway, with mature trees and pocket parks throughout the Community. The most nicely landscaped pocket park in Cameron Station (Helmuth Lane) is across the street from the house. The park provides three seasons of color to enjoy each day right outside your front door.
A neighborhood coffee shop, restaurant, and day care facility are also located within the Community. An Alexandria public library (Beatley) is located across from Cameron Station.
Two Alexandria City parks surround Cameron Station, with a lake, mature trees, walking trails, soccer and baseball fields, playgrounds, and a Sunday morning Farmer’s Market.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2020 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).